| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Territory||Panau Tengah Bay|
|Missions that take place here||See the missions section below.|
The Reapers HQ is a location in Just Cause 2.
It's a fortified camp, used by the Reapers, as their headquarters.
There's a small shooting range on the eastern side of the camp, where the Reapers are shooting at a billboard of Pandak "Baby" Panay, the president of Panau. It has a mustache on it, just like the one that Rico can draw when he grapples to the face of a billboard.
There's a bunker in the cliff face, at the northern end of the camp. It looks like it was improvised and assembled almost randomly out of concrete blocks. The bunker is only accessed during stronghold takeover missions, in the cut-scenes. There's a phone on the wall, next to the door, which can be used to start these missions, as long as there are any left. The inside of the bunker probably contains several more rooms, but only a large cafeteria is shown in the mission cut-scenes. There are always some Reapers there.
- A single story barracks-like building.
- Two smaller houses.
- Two destructable empty huts, made of sheet-metal panels.
- A camouflaged tent, like the ones that are used at Just Cause Safehouses, to hide vehicles from aerial reconnaissance. Oddly the Reapers keep their anti-camouflaged vehicles outside.
- A fruit stand where someone appears to be selling watermelons.
- 4 ammunition boxes scattered around the shooting range.
- Other weapons:
- 10 Red Barrels.
- 3 red Gas Tanks.
- There's lots of equipment and supply boxes scattered around the camp, that Rico can't use.
The weapons that spawn here allow for free and infinite access to Assault Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Submachine Guns and ammunition for them. This is a very good place to restock on ammunition in the early game.
It's in Panau Tengah Bay, at X:17600; Y:12910. The camp is in a small valley and surrounded by a forest.
If you go north from the city Pekan Teluk Tengah, to the Sungai Sejuk military base, you have to turn east, off the highway / motorway and onto a dirt road. The dirt road leading to the HQ has small stands with fire on them, on either side. It is very difficult to find on the map, so noting where the marker is for Rocket Science is an easy way to find the HQ.
Missions that start hereEdit
- Into the Den, if you choose to have the Reapers aid you.
- Stronghold takeovers:
- This settlement is occasionally subject to some of the Just Cause 2 Bugs and glitches:
- It's reportedly possible for the Reapers soldiers to be invisible. When that happens their guns appear to be floating.
- The trucks can have the vehicle discoloration glitch.
Locations in the Panau Tengah Bay
|Cities, towns and villages|
Bandar Bukit Kuprum Lama · Bandar Kayu Buaya · Bandar Lubuk Paya · Bandar Pertama · Kampung Batang Reput · Kampung Sawah Hutan · Kampung Tiang Emas · Pekan Ayer Gilang · Pekan Badak Bermandi · Pekan Buah Melambak · Pekan Buaya Tidur · Pekan Jati Besar · Pekan Tanjung · Pekan Teluk Tengah · Port Rodrigo · Tanjung Rumah Api · Tasik Jernih · Tasik Kasuari
|Strongholds, special facilities and others|