|SW9 Assault Rifle|
Black Hand private using the SW9.
|Weapon in Just Cause 4|
|Maximum ammunition carried||136 and 5 grenades|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||45|
|To unlock||Complete The Illapa Project|
|List of owners||Black Hand|
Army of Chaos
The SW9 Assault Rifle is an assault rifle in Just Cause 4.
The rifle resembles an ARX-160, IWI ACE and the Brazilian Imbel IA2 assault rifle. It has an under barrel grenade launcher as its Secondary Fire. It also appears to have a APTIAL laser mounted on the side of it to assist aiming the weapon, sadly the laser function is never used in game. Interestingly Black Hand Statues use a version of this weapon, but it is probably an older version (SW8?), as it does not hold a APTIAL laser, and has no rail to mount one, making it "technically" a different assault rifle.
It's lacking when going against enemies with body armor, unless you're used to doing head shots.
The grenade launcher only holds 5 grenades, but it's a convenient thing to have for tougher destructible objects.
- Used by Black Hand privates, elites and super elites. It's one of the most common Black Hand weapons in the rainforest and grasslands areas.
- Supply drop.
- Used by Army of Chaos at Prospero Torretas. That base has members with random standard Black Hand weaponry.
- Can sometimes be found in weapon crates.
- Two permanently spawn in weapon crates at Casquillos Vacíos.
- Initially this weapon had 35 in a magazine with 105 total ammunition plus 5 grenades, but the May 2019 patch increased it to 136 with 45 in a magazine.
Weapons in Just Cause 4