| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|SW9 Assault Rifle|
Black Hand private using the SW9.
|Weapon in Just Cause 4|
|Maximum ammunition carried||136 and 5 grenades|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||45 and 5 grenades|
|To unlock||Complete The Illapa Project|
|List of owners||Black Hand|
Army of Chaos
The SW9 Assault Rifle is an assault rifle in Just Cause 4.
The rifle resembles an ARX-160, IWI ACE and the Imbel IA2 assault rifles. It has an under-barrel grenade launcher as its Secondary Fire. It also has an aiming laser mounted on the side, but this doesn't function in the game.
Interestingly Black Hand Statues use a slightly different version of this weapon. It is probably an older version (SW8?), as it does not hold an aiming laser and has no rail to mount one.
It performs well in most situations, but requires headshots when going against enemies with body armor.
The grenade launcher only holds 5 grenades, but it's a convenient thing to have for tougher destructible objects.
- Used by Black Hand privates, elites and super elites. It's one of the most common Black Hand weapons in the rainforest and grasslands areas.
- Supply drop.
- Used by Army of Chaos at Prospero Torretas. That base has members with random standard Black Hand weaponry.
- Can sometimes be found in weapon crates.
- Permanent spawns:
- Although in this sense it's not a weapon, Black Hand Statues feature a Black Hand soldier carrying this weapon.
- Initially this weapon had 35 in a magazine with 105 total ammunition plus 5 grenades, but the May 2019 patch increased it to 136 with 45 in a magazine.
Weapons in Just Cause 4