A sandstorm is what happens when strong wind carries lots of sand into the air. This can only happen in deserts. See wikipedia for more about real sandstorms.
In the game, they greatly reduce visibility and the wind makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to operate aircraft. They also blow everything away from the center of the sandstorm, a little bit like a weaker reverse tornado.
Missions involving a sandstorm
- Weather in JC4 - Common article for all weather types.
Other examples of storm types in the Just Cause game series:
- Hantu Island in Just Cause 2 is always surrounded by a storm.
- Thunder/lightning storms are a type of storms that can be seen in Just Cause 4.
- Tornadoes are a type of storms that can be seen in Just Cause 4.
- Blizzards/snow storms are also a type of storm in Just Cause 4.