Scolio is a region in Just Cause 3. It is added in the Bavarium Sea Heist DLC.
This region is composed of one province named "Stingray Area", which is composed of 5 satellite stations, some outposts, and some ruins.
It's the only region to lack any sort of natural land (even the eDEN Airspace has some islands), however the ancient temple near the southern corner of the Stingray indicates that there used to be dry land in the times of Ancient Medici.
This is the only province here.
Points of interest:
- Stingray main facility.
- Satellite Station: Pascal.
- Satellite Station: Coulomb.
- Satellite Station: Farad.
- Satellite Station: Joule.
- Satellite Station: Henry.
- Multiple small Black Hand outposts. These remain occupied forever and respawn after destruction.
- Multiple small broken rigs.
- Broken cargo ship. N 40 45.745; E 5 31.500. It's not marked on the map. One of the shipping containers has an easter egg.
Other things south of hereEdit
There are multiple broken rigs and Black Hand outposts south from the Stingray Area. They are all outside any region, but they're added by the same DLC.
- N 40 43.470; E 5 31.440. This is a broken rig. It's marked on the map.
- N 40 42.590; E 5 31.670. This is a broken rig. It's marked on the map.
- The Black Hand have a floating base/dry dock south-east of here. That outpost is raided by Rico during the mission The Setup. The dry dock is forever occupied by the Black Hand and chaos objects respawn there.
- N 40 41.720; E 5 31.845. This broken rig is not marked on the map.
- N 40 41.145; E 5 32.350. This broken rig is not marked on the map. It has a Black Hand presence and one of their barges.
- N 40 40.650: E 5 33.340. This broken rig is also not marked on the map. This is so far south that it's west of the Grotta Contrabandero.
- This region is the only DLC region to have collectibles of any sort, in this case being Eden Callaghan tapes.
- The satellite stations are all named after SI derived units.
- In terms of size and area, this region is slightly larger than Insula Lacrima, but smaller than Insula Dracon.
Locations in Medici
Alvea (DLC) · Aspera · Baia · Capite Est · Capite West · Cauda · Corda Dracon · Costa Sud · eDEN Airship (DLC) · Falco · Feno · Grande Pastura · Lacos · Lavanda · Libeccio · Litore Torto · Maestrale · Massos · Montana · Nebio Nord (DLC) · Nebio Sud (DLC) · Novola (DLC) · Petra · Plagia · Prima · Prospere · Regno · Rocca Blau · Sirocco Nord · Sirocco Sud · Soros · Trio · Stingray Area (DLC) · Umbra · Val de Mar
Airports · Boom Island · Category:Just Cause 3 Locations · Churches in Medici · Cima Leon area · Highest point in Medici · List of ports in Medici · Military bases in Medici · Offshore rigs in Medici · Towns in Medici · Tunnels at eastern Insula Striate · Types of settlements in Medici · Volcano island in Medici · Large abandoned industrial buildings in Medici