| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Smugglers do Run|
The unique MTA Powerrun 77.
|Prerequisite Stronghold||Oil for Blood|
|Faction Influence Level||?|
|Location||West of Loji Bahan Bakar Fossil, X:25465; Y:6185|
Get the ammunition and get in the boat. Very shortly the smugglers will plow past your starting position. Run them down and use your boat's mounted guns and rockets to take them out. There are only two smugglers, making this one of the quickest and easiest missions.
If you follow one of the smuggling boats, it'll eventually stop at the northern edge of Kuala Cengkih port. There will be a cargo ship that only spawns during the mission and 3 unique black Winstons Amen 69s and some smugglers with Rocket Launchers.
- The name of the mission is a reference to the "Smugglers Run" series.
- This is the only mission where the MTA Powerrun 77 is fully upgraded to have a rocket launcher if your Black Market version is not level 6.
- This is also the only mission where Frisco Catshark S-38s are featured, other than the water related faction missions where a faction leader shows up in his/her customized one.
- The cargo ship and three black Winstons Amen 69s at Kuala Cengkih during this mission are the only time they spawn there.
- One of the Random Encounters in Just Cause 3 is called "Smugglers Run".
- These smugglers share the same appearance as the Gambler's Den Gambling Group gangsters in the mission The White Tiger.
- Using an attack chopper like a UH-10 Chippewa or AH-33 Topachula or even a fully upgraded Rowlinson K22 can make this mission go by even quicker.