| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Stria Carera Standard|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||140|
|Top speed (mph)||~87|
The Stria Carera Standard is a vehicle in Just Cause 3.
Final rebel drop description: "Relive college poverty in the Stria Carera hatchback, where it doesn't matter what you spill on the upholstery. Complete with jammed tape deck."
Acceleration is mediocre but it's pretty easy to handle. Since it's never really going fast, it adds to the effectiveness of the already quick brakes.
- Very common in traffic in the countryside.
- In parking lots in Towns in Medici.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in via Rebel drop.
- See Stria Carera G for the 4-door version of this.
- It seems to be the predecessor to the Stria Joia.
- Strangely for a car of it's size and type, it's rear wheel drive, where the Stria Infimo S, an older car, is front wheel drive.