| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||95|
|Top speed (mph)||Unknown|
The Stria Obrero is a flatbed truck in Just Cause 3.
The Rebel drop description states:
Civilian: "The Stria Obrero is an industrial workhorse, slow to hit its top speed and impossible to push off the road. Great for transporting wine."
Rebel: "The Stria Obrero is an industrial workhorse, slow to hit its top speed and impossible to push off the road. Retrofitted for tactical transport by the rebellion."
The cabin is of a longer design to accommodate a bed behind the seats. Truck drivers sleep in their cabs if they make long distance deliveries, but very few trucks of this size have a bed. Most trucks with a bed are more like the Autostraad Reisender 7.
The Military variant features a different front end, featuring a thinner, more square and body painted grille, and an extra set of headlights next to the grille. The Rebellion variant however, shares the same design as the civilian model, with the Stria badge removed, and the grille painted body colour.
According to the rebel drop description, it has slow acceleration and is difficult to ram off-road.
However, the handling is somewhat realistic for its appearance.
Versions and locationsEdit
- At most Military bases in Medici. Some of them at bases spawn with Red barrels in the bed as a kamikaze-type vehicle.
- Abundant at Bavarium mines.
- Sometimes seen uncommonly on a Train. It can still be hijacked.
- In traffic in Insula Striate in the northern portion. At least, this is before they are liberated.
- At liberated military bases. This goes the same for liberated Bavarium mines.
- The EMP variant from the mission A Long and Dangerous Road will spawn at the Refugio Umbra after completing said mission.
- In traffic.
- Parked at some farms.
- At a construction site in Albeto Pero.
- In some Roadside Events.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
Unique mission versions:
- Of Cows and Wine has one with 10 wine barrels. The truck spawns again at the destination right after the mission, but only once.
- A Long and Dangerous Road has one that's carrying an experimental EMP weapon.
- Has also been seen at glitched Roadside Events.
Destroyed version: All of them are military marked. See also: Vehicle wrecks.
- At many destroyed settlements and factories in northern Insula Striate.
- At a Roadside Event.
- At the DJ Santosi Easter Egg. The truck is on it's side and the bed is used as a sign reading 'Lo Es Bolo'. This one can not be moved.
Main article: Just Cause 3 Bugs and glitches.
- As shown in a gallery below, there's a location at one of the mines that spawns both a military and rebel version at the same time. This can result clipping and/or missing textures, or even an explosion of the vehicles.
- An even rarer glitch is the game will not partially spawn the truck, instead it spawns a collection of props, such as the doors, floating in the air. This glitch has only been observed at one of the two Rocca Blau spawn points.
- Roadside Event that spawns construction workers and a truck, may very rarely mistakenly spawn wine barrels on the truck. The
- The earliest pre-launch gameplay video showed its name as "Placeholder name".
- "Obrero" means "worker" in Spanish.
- As the standard army truck, it's the successor to the Battaille GPT-6 from Just Cause and Fengding EC14FD2 from Just Cause 2, but it also resembles the Niseco Tusker P246 from Just Cause 2.
- Occasionally both the Medici Military and Rebellion variants will spawn at the same time at the same place, and end up inside each other. They will explode either at a random time, or when disturbed by the player. This glitch has only been observed at the two spawn points in Rocca Blau, it is unconfirmed if this can occur anywhere else.
- On closer examination of the truck's exhaust stack, there's a rain cap attached to the top. The cap doesn't function in the game, but on a real vehicle it would flap up when the truck is accelerating or down when it stops.
- According to its abundance in Bavarium mines, and its spawn locations under ore chutes, the vehicle is very clearly used by the Medici Military to carry Bavarium ore.
- The apparently needless corner in the front mud guard makes the vehicle seem like a product of the same company as the Urga Bkolos 2100, which shares this design feature.
- Similarly several of the JC1 military vehicles share a few stylized design features. Most notably narrow windows and a very thick-looking roof.
- It is one of the few vehicles in Medici that is used for military purposes and produced by a civilian company. The state also owns a number of Stria Facocero technicals for the D.R.M.
- They were likely not designed for this purpose, especially with the Facocero and were instead modified.
The Rebellion EMP variantEdit