| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Sungai Cengkih Besar|
A Si-47 Leopard lifting off the runway, about to be Hijacked by Rico.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Missions that take place here||None|
It's a military airport. The airport comprises of two paved runways and it's connected by road to the Panau Motorway/Highway System, to the south. The airport is one of two airports in the district, with two paved runways each - more than any other district. Unusually for an airport, it will not be deserted after completion - there will still be soldiers in the base, but they are very few and with exception for the pipeline line control unit area and the colonel's old position, the area will not be restricted anymore.
One very unusual detail is that the airport has a gate entrance, like the ones at Strongholds. The gate can be opened with hacking, but is closed if you start over and get there again.
It's difficult to land from the south, because there's a highway bridge and some trees underneath the bridge, close to the southern end of the airport. A skilled pilot can still do it.
The name means "Large Clove River" in Malay and Indonesian.
- 1 Pipeline.
- 8 Fuel Depots.
- 3 SAMs.
- 1 Generator.
- 1 Broadcast Tower.
- 1 Communications Outpost.
- 10 Resource items.
- 4 Weapon Parts.
- 4 Vehicle Parts.
- 1 Armor Part.
- 1 Cash Stash.
- Colonel Gupta.
- 2 x G9 Eclipse - Inside a hangar.
- ∞ x Si-47 Leopard - One is parked near the runway facing the highway, but infinite take off from both runways until the base is completed.
- 1 x AH-33 Topachula - This one is unique because it has arctic camouflage and green rocket pods.
- 1 x URGA-9380.
- 2 x Saas PP12 Hogg.
- Green one is by the Communications Outpost.
- The other can have different colors and is by the entrance.
- 1 x GV-104 Razorback - green color.
- 1 x Fengding EC14FD2 - Despite the location of the airport, this vehicle spawns in the desert camouflage scheme.
- 1 x SV-1003 Raider - near some vertical Fuel Depots.
- 1 x MV V880 - in the same shed as the Fengding.
- Getting here too fast after completion may cause the sabotage destructible object remains to become invisible. See also: Just Cause 2 Bugs and glitches.
- The gate is quite strange, as it says 'Press [KEY HERE] to execute Action' when near the controls. Also, when actually hacking the controls it says 'Complete!' above the hacking sequence, but if failed it will say 'Failed!' above it. This is similar to Stronghold gates. Maybe this was meant to be a stronghold at some point? See also: Cut game content from Just Cause 2.
Locations in the Pelaut Archipelago
|Cities, towns and villages|
Paya Luas · Sungai Cengkih Besar
|Strongholds, special facilities and others|
Bandar Lombong Besi · Emas Hitam Oil Refinery · Gunung Jarandua · Kampung Langit Berasap · Kampung Perigi Hitam · Koji Kuasa Panau Utara · Loji Bahan Bakar Fossil · Mile High Club · PBC Tower · Panau Timur Gas Fields · Panau Utara Gas Fields · Pekan Cahaya Matahari · Pekan Hutan Buluh · Pelantar Gas Kepulauan Pelaut · Pelantar Gas Ledakan Besar · Pelantar Gas Telok Beting Timur · Pelantar Gas Tiang Geneng · Sungai Sejuk (River) · Pie Island · Unnamed settlement at X:23210; Y:5990