More powerful than RG-PBA 9 Railgun?
This weapon shoots a beam of lightning, but by no means indicates it is a split second kill
Like it takes me at least 10 seconds to kill any soldier, armored or not, compared to the RG-PBA 9 Railgun, which at double charged, can kill anyone besides Titans and Colonels
So in conclusion
- I agree the DA 9.3 lightning Gun takes long time to kill soldiers
- However the secondary fire storm grenade's lightning bolt strikes can completely destroy/kill anything/anyone no matter what and in a huge radius in one shot, including Titans and Colonels and everything else you could destroy
- If there were units for health and damage hidden in the game system the DA 9.3 Lightning Gun's secondary fire storm grenade's final, most powerful lightning strike would very possibly have infinite damage
- In conclusion I believe that the secondary fire is more powerful than the railgun's double charge, though the primary fire is nothing compared to it
- Well, the myth seems to be true for me. For me 50% of the time it doesn't work in any other place but the rain-forest biome. However, 30% of the time the storm grenade worked in any place on the map. Very unfortunately, 20% of the time the game counts counts as used by me but no lightning comes down. User:Anonymousnobody1234
- The correction on the primary fire part was beneficial to the article, but it doesn't make sense. Read the paragraph, and you'll understand that the several points of information don't match. Like it says it takes 10-60 seconds to kill unarmoured black hand, then it says that it takes one second to kill a titan, then it says it takes 30 seconds to kill an armoured black hand. Please correct and review, I can't make edits since I'm not admin. User:Anonymousnobody1234
I'm not seeing the final lightning strike
- Must be some glitch then. What console are you using? Did the glitch appear only recently, or have you never seen it in your game? GMRE (talk) 11:04, April 22, 2020 (UTC)
Article length issue
Sorting the performance section
- I, too, agree. It seems too confusing as a big blob. User:Anonymousnobody1234
Reviewing and Editing Article
Guys, we really need to review the article. It has a few grammatical errors in the secondary fire performance section and several informative issues (along with grammatical and spelling problems) in the primary fire performance section. This article seems a bit draft-like and unfinished now. User:Anonymousnobody1234
- Looks like the information on this weapon is pretty misinflated. Can I Change My Username? (talk) 05:32, June 24, 2019 (UTC)
- The article itself might need to be restructured. There are many mistakes about the weapon. An admin who actually plays the game should do it. Can I Change My Username? (talk) 05:45, June 24, 2019 (UTC)
- All these problems started when the 1 guy who wrote that whole section started making insane claims about it like that the weapon is so powerful that it destroys even indestructable things (like buildings) and blows a hole into the map.
What the ****
Seriously what the **** is wrong with this article?
Just because this weapon deals a ****ton amount of damage doesn't mean its page structure has to be expanded to completely ludicrous heights.
Like the article is already split into multiple sections, but even that isn't enough to make people say "Oh this weapon is insane I'll just add a whole paragraph to the performance section saying how massive it is."
- I guess they want this to become a level 7 article. Now all they need are more pictures. GMRE (talk) 18:02, May 15, 2020 (UTC)
Half the Page Deleted!?
Where did half the page go? Why did anonymous230385 delete like half the page? I don't see the reason, and more info is better than less.
I must say the article may be a little long for one weapon. However, there is a lot of information that was removed to shorten the article. Plus, an article being too long isn't that big of a problem.
So while the page is kind of long and I suppose you could shorten it, I disagree with deleting a large amount of information in the page.
As I'm sure people have noticed by this point, there seems to be an issue concerning the page length that someone in particular is worried about.
A similar thing happened a year ago concerning the predecessor to this weapon: the eDEN Spark. That article remains super long because apparently nobody bothered to shorten the page length.
The problem with this article is, there's too much information for it to be relevant.
People add edits based on experience, which is perfectly valid, but this article has reached such extreme heights that it's almost impossible to navigate the page structure comfortably.
- I understand, but I still think that some arguably important information (mainly the information on the different types of lightning) has been deleted. Shouldn't we at least include that? Don't get me wrong, I agree with shortening the article, but I think that some information should stay. Anonymous1234abc (talk) 05:28, May 21, 2020 (UTC)
- Okay I get that some information is important.
- It can kill Black Hand quickly given a certain amount of time and distance away.
- But how much of the Performance section is basically rewording of the same thing? Anonymous230385 Any questions? Wanna talk? 11:17, May 21, 2020 (UTC)
- Hi Anonymous230385, I'm talking about the secondary fire. There are different types of lightning, and if you ask me I think we should include that. Yes, I agree: the Performance section is very repetitive, but some of the more important information on the storm grenade has been removed. So while I'm with the idea of shortening, I still think that we're missing some rather important info. Anonymous1234abc (talk) 05:22, May 22, 2020 (UTC)
Well... I wouldn't really mind if the article is very long, as long as it makes reasonable use of sections and sub-sections and leaves occasional empty rows to make an otherwise epic wall of text a bit more comfortable to read. One thing the article needed more are pictures. It went into so much detail about the lightning, but there were too few pictures to illustrate it. With enough pictures, it could have been a level 7 page with that amount of info. It would be nice if there was some way to collapse the text, but we don't have that technology at this time. GMRE (talk) 15:55, May 22, 2020 (UTC)
- I agree GMRE. We should add some pictures. However, the article is a little long, we could try shortening the text by taking away repetitive parts. What do you think, Anonymous230385? Anonymous1234abc (talk) 01:18, May 23, 2020 (UTC)
- Ideally, a normal article shouldn't have anything repetitive, because all info is listed in sections where it makes sense. Repeating info becomes useful in a very large article, where there may be a short summary of sorts at the top of the page (as the first section, or as a part of the first section). In this case there could be a short block of text at the top of the performance section that clearly states what the weapon does. This could then be followed by the sub-sections that go into detail. GMRE (talk) 12:25, May 23, 2020 (UTC)
- I found a performance summary at the bottom of the secondary fire section. I moved it to the top of the performance section (which is the only place where it makes sense) and shortened it. That summary was about 40% repetitively/redundantly worded. I haven't bothered to read the epic wall of text, but it's likely the same way. GMRE (talk) 12:33, May 23, 2020 (UTC)
Next section here if applicable
How is this owned by the Army of Chaos? It is high-tech, experimental and in normal (at least for "sci-fi weapons") colors. The Army of Chaos can't make anything that high-tech, plus it would be in bright AoC colors. Anonymous1234abc (talk) 05:47, May 21, 2020 (UTC)
- There is no AoC counterpart to this weapon, but it is still owned by them.
- 1. It is unlocked for supply drop after securing some region.
- 2. It can be found in weapon crates in Army of Chaos bases. Anonymous230385 Any questions? Wanna talk? 11:17, May 21, 2020 (UTC)
- Okay, but although some Lightning Guns are owned by the AoC, in-universe the BH manufactured/designed all of them, plus the AoC only uses captures Lightning Guns which all came from the BH. You know what you're correct: the AoC owns some Lightning Guns. Anonymous1234abc (talk) 05:30, May 22, 2020 (UTC)