That number is on every white barrel. It multiplies to 576 and adds up to 25. Both are squares of 24 and 5 respectively, but other than that...
The language of the signs in the game is Interlingua, a constructed language that resembles many European languages. Easter egg: Esperanto, the most popular constructed language, was spotted on lifeboats. Freakbit (talk) 22:11, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
Not sure if this countsEdit
We all know there's a Mario in the game, but how many of you have met Luigi? I just saw a pedestrian almost just like him. Good think I took a picture. He doesn't have a mustache nor the the L on his hat and his sleeves are not the same color as his shit, but other than that, it seems to be Luigi. GMRE (talk) 20:25, December 21, 2015 (UTC)
I have now added it, because according to wikipedia, the names of the Nintendo characters are rumored to have been inspired by a pizza store called "Mario & Luigi's". GMRE (talk) 18:58, December 25, 2015 (UTC)
Tuk Tuk Boom BoomEdit
In the mission where you have to head to Soros, there was a little cove where you talked to Dimah. On the wall, there is a blueprint tthat seems to show the Tuk-Tuk Boom Boom from Just Cause 2 User:Jacksonthegamer 2016.01.01
- Yes, that was reported at the Dimah article and Tuk-Tuk Boom Boom articles weeks ago. That's not really a proper easter egg, but I suppose it couldd be added here too. GMRE (talk) 12:01, January 2, 2016 (UTC)
Directions to the rebel and soldierEdit
Can anyone give me directions to find the rebel and soldier on the Volcano island in Medici, while keeping in mind that co-ordinates mean nothing to me? I just searched about a half of the island the old-fashioned way, but I can't be sure if I missed them, if they're hiding behind anything. GMRE (talk) 19:09, February 4, 2016 (UTC)
- I would get in a plane and search from the sky. When approaching from Porto Tridente (probably the closest settlement to this island) fly near the eastern edge of the rim of the volcano and you should be able to spot it
- Otherwise, IDK. Anonymous230385 Any questions? Wanna talk? 05:14, February 5, 2016 (UTC)
Has anyone else heard opera music?Edit
The Ridable CowEdit
I can confirm I found one near the wreck of the Mile High Club. It had (blue?) horns. (126.96.36.199 06:55, April 11, 2016 (UTC))
Obelisk music confirmed?Edit
The page talks about how staying near the obelisk on Insula Lacrima will cause music to start playing, but I can't seem to get it to work. Has this bit of info been confirmed?
- Look at your game settings. Have you turned the normal game music off? Just like at the Mile High Club in JC2, you can't hear anything if the game music is off. GMRE (talk) 16:30, August 15, 2016 (UTC)
Freeing the Rubber DuckiesEdit
Shouting "Freedom!" after freeing the rubber duckies from a cardbox box under a sunken ship, confirmed.
So I've searched the easter egg section as well as the internet and can not find a single thing that mentions this. I double checked to make sure it wasn't the smoke monster site. Coordinates are N 40 45.225 E 5 42.289. At this lake side location you will find 2 tents. One is on fire as well as the ground around it, some clothes on a clothes line (which seems glitched at the one end), and a few of the campers dead bodys. The fire does not harm you like normal fire does in the rest of the world so feel free to walk right into it and check things out. There is some other debries around and at N 40 45.204 E 5 42.275 ( just south of the camp above a pile of rocks) is a everlasting puff of smoke mysteriously hovering in the air (I think this might have something to do with the clothes line glitch....?) It's hard to belive no one has spotted this and posted it yet. So I'm working off the theory that it may have been added with the Bavarium Sea Heist DLC. It looks to me like it may be a reference to Eden testing their lightning weapon. It highly resembles an area that you just scorched with the Eden Spark. I tried setting other stuff on fire with the *ES and it just burns out. Visited several times now during night/day and it's always there in the same state glitches and all. Any thoughts??? raneous 188.8.131.52 17:20, September 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for reporting. We'll check it out. It could easily be something new. There's too much for any one person to find and not everybody reports everything. GMRE (talk) 18:51, September 7, 2016 (UTC)
Consoles at Eden Laboratory look like C64Edit
The consoles at the Bavarium Sea Heist Eden Laboratory (That big building where you find the Eden Spark) look like C64s.
Original C64 -> Image here
- Introduced 1982...
- ...guess it isn't an anachronism Anonymous230385 Any questions? Wanna talk? 02:06, March 3, 2019 (UTC)
I swear WTF IS UP WITH ALL THE VANDALS ON THIS PAGE?! Edit
Can't even go a day with a lowered protection level without some stupid vandal wiping content.