| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
The island Tanah Raya is by far the biggest island on Panau. It contains almost half of the settlements in the country. The island stretches out more then 25 kilometers counted at some places. Tanah Raya means "Great Land" both in Indonesian and Malaysian. It is split into 5 districts.
It's the large island with all the snowy mountains. It dominates the east part of Panau and consists of the following districts:
- Berawan Besar Mountains - The snowy mountain range in the middle of the island.
- West Tanah Raya - The western section of the island, which administratively includes Hantu Island to the west.
- East Tanah Raya - The southeastern section of Tanah Raya, it is technically mostly a separate, smaller island.
- Panau Tengah Bay - A coastal region in the southwest, at the edge of Panau's central bay.
- Pelaut Archipelago - An archipelago to the northeast of Tanah Raya, with numerous small islands and military ports.
The M2 motorway circumnavigates the whole island, in a route around the mountain range. The M2 is by far the longest highway in Panau, around 72 km long.
Landmarks in the areaEdit
- Berawan Besar Mountains - a high, snowy and rugged mountain range in the center of the island.
- PAN MILSAT - a large satellite dish, comparable to the Puerto Rican Arecibo Telescope.
- Cape Carnival - the Panauan Space Program's launch center.
- Mile High Club - a large airship serving as a brothel and nightclub.
- PBC Tower at Bandar Baru Nipah - one of the tallest skyscrapers in Panau, used as a TV and radio broadcasting center for the Panau Broadcasting Company.
- Panau Falls Casino - a Casino built by president Pandak "Baby" Panay that was scheduled to be shut down.
- South of the Berawan Besar Mountains, the map of Tanah Raya is similar to the map of the Öresund region in Southern Sweden. Also, the military airport of Kem Udara Wau Pantas covers the entire island of what would then be the Danish island of Bornholm. Avalanche Studios is Swedish. This is considered an Easter egg.