|Thunderhead Bomber Jet|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 4|
|Weapons||"Carpet Bomb" and "Machine Gun"|
|List of owners||Black Hand|
Army of Chaos
|Top speed (km/h)||Unknown|
|Top speed (mph)||Unknown|
The Thunderhead Bomber Jet is a bomber aircraft in Just Cause 4.
It looks like a normal 2-engine fourth generation jet fighter. It resembles the F-14 Tomcat and when it is in the air, it's wings fold, also similarly to the Tomcat. The vertical tails differ by not being completely vertical.
It's one of the fastest planes in the game but the slowest military jet in the game.
It's armed with "carpet bombs" and a "machine gun". See also Vehicle mounted weapons.
Versions and locationsEdit
Black Hand one:
- At Base Aérea Yanacagua.
- At Prospero Aeroespacial.
- At Muro Fortaleza.
- It's featured in a region strike mission that takes place at the base.
- Is sent after Rico during heat (possibly more likely if the player is in an aircraft).
- In Los Demonios, there's a mission called Extermination, that involves a massive Black Hand presence. 3 of these can be seen flying together in formation into the purple sphere, and surprisingly they don't "immediately" die, and manage to get a bombing run in before blowing up.
Army of Chaos one:
- At the same bases, once the front crosses over them.
- Can be unlocked for supply drop by completing some Vigía Rocas Caídas speed stunt.
- Randomly flying around (may engage BH patrols)
- This is a successor to the U-7 Dravec from Just Cause 3.
- In reality there is no such thing as a "carpet bomb". There is however an activity known as "carpet bombing" (link to wikipedia).
- As revealed by pre-launch gameplay videos, this vehicle originally had names "Emsavion Thunderhead" and "Prospero Thunderhead", until finally becoming "Thunderhead Bomber Jet". About half of the Vehicles in Just Cause 4 originally had much more realistic names before they decided to add the vehicles definitions to the ends of names. See also Cut game content from Just Cause 4.