| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Urga Bkolos 2100|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|Type||"Tank" (really an armored car)|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||70|
|Top speed (mph)||43|
The Urga Bkolos 2100 is a military armored vehicle in Just Cause 3.
It's a 4-wheeled armored fighting vehicle with a tank turret, resembling the Harland DTWV-2 Scout and GV-104 Razorback, but looking more realistic. It's based on the real world Panhard AML and the turret resembles that of the Merkava tanks.
The Medici Military version is marked with three stars on the top of the turret, but The Rebellion counterparts have the top painted over in blue. The Rebellion version is slightly inferior to the military version for lacking a spare wheel and multiple minor pieces of equipment that are attached to the walls of the latter. This inferiority is only visual and does not affect the actual performance.
Trailer 4 (E3 trailer) shows the vehicle being driven at 70 km/h on flat ground.
The turret is operated by the player. The weapon used is a 76mm tank cannon, which is called "Light cannon" on the HUD. The suspension is firmer than the CS Odjur, making it much easier to aim the gun. It can also reload faster than the heavier armored vehicles. The gun is smaller and weaker than that of the CS Odjur, but this vehicle has a significantly higher rate of fire which makes it more effective against ground troops.
Just like the heavier vehicles, it's not completely bullet proof, as it begins to smoke and eventually explodes from prolonged small arms fire.
It's extremely slow, not being able to make it up many inclines on roads around Medici, and has the same slow reaction to handling on most trucks in the game, making it an overall terrible performer in agility.
If anything, it's good for one thing and that's rapidly destroying anything with its rapid firing cannon.
- Can appear at high levels of Heat in the following circumstances:
- Outside of a police station combat zone while you're fighting the D.R.M..
- If you hear "Attention, we are sending tanks to your location." that means an Urga Bkolos 2100 and/or a CS Odjur has spawned. This usually happens during an attack on a military base, or town. The dispatch could also say, "This is dispatch, we are sending tanks to your location."
- Heat levels 3 and above can spawn it.
- North of the wall, it can appear at heat level 2 and rarely 1
- At many Military bases in Medici:
- Can be found being transported by Train. The train can be destroyed and the Bkolos can be taken.
- At factory ruins at Maestrale.
- Appears in some missions.
- At many military bases and outposts in Medici, after they've been liberated.
- Unlocks for Rebel drop after taking over Cima Leon: Transmitter.
- It's made by the fictional company Urga.
- The red light from the brake lights will still reflect from the body panels after the rear lights have been destroyed.
- Before game release, the weapon was called "Tank cannon small". See also Vehicle mounted weapons and Cut game content from Just Cause 3.
- It is the successor to the GV-104 Razorback from JC2.
- The needless corner in the front mud-guard makes the vehicle seem like a product of the same company as the Stria Obrero, which shares this design feature.
- It surprisingly has a horn, unlike the CS Odjur. This could be because the Imperator Bavarium Tank might use coding from the Odjur where the horn button is used to activate the shield.
Main article:' Just Cause 3 Bugs and glitches
It has been reported that sometimes the turret might start to aim higher than the cross-hair and eventually become unresponsive. The fix is to aim the turret at the ground, get out, then get back in. The Corvette is affected by the same glitch.
This clip shows a glitch associated with this vehicle:
This clip shows that a seemingly impossible stunt is possible: