Aerial combat - Rage-Johnston F10 Wraith
|Full name||Keyser Söze|
|Time of birth||January 30|
|Current location city/town/village||Anywhere City|
|List of jobs||Super-villain|
|Favorite things in the Just Cause game series|
|Locations / settlements||Esperito City|
Isla San Cristobal
eDEN Station: The Angel
|Vehicles||Ballard series armored vehicles|
|Weapons||Fleisher AR-5 Blizzard|
Assault Rifle (JC2)
SW9 Assault Rifle
"Making order out of chaos. ...One or more pages per day."
- All games are PC.
- The gaming hours are taken from Steam, Xfire (defunct community site with profiles and uploads) and Raptr (another defunct site) and in some cases estimated, because I started playing long before Steam was invented. Also, some of them are likely outdated.
- The "+" after hours means that I'm likely to play more at some point, so the number is likely gonna become outdated. Also, obviously this does not mean that I'll definitely never play the others again.
|Codename: Panzers Phase One.||~50|
|Codename: Panzers Phase Two.||~50|
|Codename: Panzers Cold War.||94|
|Daigaku Gurashi.||In principal just like Yandere Simulator, except that you can customize even your own characters personality and there's no way to kill people and there's no rivals. But unpopular characters can kill themselves. This includes the controlled character. And there's no "game over" at the end of a week, so it's possible to keep playing forever. Just like with YS, I've watched more on youtube than played. This game is way better than YS.||~30+|
|Dirt 3.||Not recommended at all.||5|
|Doki Doki Literature Club||I've seen several hours worth of alternative content (along with the notes) on youtube. I wouldn't bother to click so many times for this on my own. I like Natsuki, if it matters, so I completed her storyline once.||1.5|
|Empire: Total War.||This game was cut in half during development. There's so much more they could have added with very few effort. Like additional playable nations. Originally the whole world map was suppose to be playable. There's plenty of evidence of cut game features (buttons/icons that do nothing and even in-game tips that explain features that don't exist).|
Update: I now have the previous game from this series ("Medieval 2: Total War") and my suspicions were right. That game is a lot more full of features and clearly the game developer had major budget cuts while they made this game, which explains the missing and incomplete features.
|GTA 3.||Lots of mods.||~300|
|GTA Vice City.||Some mods.||~300|
|GTA San Andreas.||Some mods. Also, I made a few great handling mods.||~1027|
|GTA Episodes from Liberty City.||
|GTA V.||Some mods.||~150-200|
|Just Cause 2.||474+|
|Just Cause 3 Collectors edition.||171+|
|Just Cause 4 Gold edition.||150+|
|Medieval 2: Total War.||Has a few slightly weird and illogical game mechanics, but seems pretty good so far. The battles look really chaotic in comparison to what I'm used to in Empire: Total War. Update: This game requires an enormous amount of micromanagement.|
"Merging armies, my lord ... Creating a huge fighting force ... All our peoples hopes are with you, men, to battle! ... All of christendom will be awed..."
|Saints Row 3.||Several mods here too.||95|
|Simpsons: Hit and Run.||~20-30|
|War Thunder||Seems OK if you're into this sort of thing. Unlike in World of Warships, this game (at least after 2 days of playing) doesn't seem to need any money at all.||10|
|World of Warships.||The most ships I've sunk in a single battle is 8. Eventually I sopped playing because the many gamepaly mechanic changes turned the game into a pointless arcade where skill has nothing to do with it and half the time you're stuck in ineffectual suicide missions.||1152|
|Yandere Simulator||I've watched around 50+ hours of gameplay videos on youtube. Finding all the secrets takes too long otherwise. Also, this game is still a pre-release demo. It is unlikely that this game will ever actually be finished.||5|
Personal to do list
- Make articles for Category:Just Cause Vehicles - Done.
- Make articles for Category:Just Cause Missions - Done.
- Any unique, unmarked and otherwise special locations - I guess JC and JC2 are done by now.
- Make some JC2 location pages - All Just Cause 2 locations are by now done. Mostly thanks to User:SaddexProductions.
- Improve existing pages.
- Add HD pictures where needed.
- Improve readability where needed.
- Evaluate the quality of all pages.
- Admin tasks.
- Make articles for Just Cause 3 - Probably done.
- Make articles for Just Cause 4.
Pages I've made
I have so far made about 425 pages, not counting redirection pages, or some disambiguations.
Pictures I've added
- User:GMRE/Picture archive - Links to galleries and the other pictures gallery.
- User:GMRE/Picture archive for JC1.
- User:GMRE/Picture archive for JC2.
- User:GMRE/Picture archive for JC3.
- User:GMRE/Picture archive for JC4.
I'm obviously an artist.
The following is a large template-based navigation box that used to be on the main page: