Hi, welcome to Just Cause Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Thread:18154#4|Ute or Pickup page.
There is a locations section for each vehicle. There, color schemes can be put.
- Actually colors should only be listed at locations, if there's a location that dependably provides a specific color. Otherwise color is obviously something to do with appearance. GMRE (talk) 10:26, January 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, ok, so only natural colours, non unique.
- Thanks for letting me know.
A Reccomendation for your userpageEdit
If you want people to see your 3DT stuff, i'd reccomend putting a link for ease of accessFloatingZygarde 01:51, December 29, 2016 (UTC)
Don't delete them. That is not very nice.
- What?! How did I do that? Were those all of the photos? Did I accidentally delete the gallery?Pure Competizione (talk) 01:45, January 6, 2017 (UTC)
DON'T FORGET THE SIGNATURE WHEN LEAVING A MESSAGEEdit
Calm down... Mistakes happen Pure Competizione (talk) 23:12, October 25, 2017 (UTC)
Kousava is Urga?Edit
I believe I wrote that it is likely made by Urga because of Czech naming and it's similarities to the Plechovka. Pure Competizione (talk) 01:50, December 31, 2017 (UTC)
- Even if it's Czech there's no evidence it is made by them
- They might be made by Urga, but there is no evidence to prove like so Anonymous230385 Any questions? Wanna talk? 03:20, December 31, 2017 (UTC)
Like I said, likely. I’m not claiming that it is, I’m claiming that it is highly likely because of it’s similar naming system to Urga- no other known manufacturer uses Czech names, and because it looks like it has been built on a Plechovka. Once again, I’m saying likely, and not definitely. Pure Competizione (talk) 21:58, December 31, 2017 (UTC)
- Well yes it is Czech naming, but think of it this way
- Any company who supposedly made something may or may not have built [this], but if they didn't build it, then that's just stealing copyright
- For all I know Kousavá might be a custom weapon made by some tinkerer or something
- But your point is definitely noted Anonymous230385 Any questions? Wanna talk? 22:51, December 31, 2017 (UTC)
- No problem my dude Pure Competizione (talk) 09:01, December 13, 2018 (UTC)
Just wondering if you're still around. 220.127.116.11