Hi, welcome to Just Cause Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Thread:18154#4|Ute or Pickup page.
There is a locations section for each vehicle. There, color schemes can be put.
- Actually colors should only be listed at locations, if there's a location that dependably provides a specific color. Otherwise color is obviously something to do with appearance. GMRE (talk) 10:26, January 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, ok, so only natural colours, non unique.
- Thanks for letting me know.
A Reccomendation for your userpageEdit
If you want people to see your 3DT stuff, i'd reccomend putting a link for ease of accessFloatingZygarde 01:51, December 29, 2016 (UTC)
Don't delete them. That is not very nice.
- What?! How did I do that? Were those all of the photos? Did I accidentally delete the gallery?Pure Competizione (talk) 01:45, January 6, 2017 (UTC)
DON'T FORGET THE SIGNATURE WHEN LEAVING A MESSAGEEdit
Calm down... Mistakes happen Pure Competizione (talk) 23:12, October 25, 2017 (UTC)
Kousava is Urga?Edit
I believe I wrote that it is likely made by Urga because of Czech naming and it's similarities to the Plechovka. Pure Competizione (talk) 01:50, December 31, 2017 (UTC)
- Even if it's Czech there's no evidence it is made by them
- They might be made by Urga, but there is no evidence to prove like so Anonymous230385 Any questions? Wanna talk? 03:20, December 31, 2017 (UTC)
Like I said, likely. I’m not claiming that it is, I’m claiming that it is highly likely because of it’s similar naming system to Urga- no other known manufacturer uses Czech names, and because it looks like it has been built on a Plechovka. Once again, I’m saying likely, and not definitely. Pure Competizione (talk) 21:58, December 31, 2017 (UTC)
- Well yes it is Czech naming, but think of it this way
- Any company who supposedly made something may or may not have built [this], but if they didn't build it, then that's just stealing copyright
- For all I know Kousavá might be a custom weapon made by some tinkerer or something
- But your point is definitely noted Anonymous230385 Any questions? Wanna talk? 22:51, December 31, 2017 (UTC)
- No problem my dude. Pure Competizione (talk) 09:01, December 13, 2018 (UTC)
Just wondering if you're still around. 188.8.131.52
- He is. Most people are just not consistently active at the wiki. GMRE (talk) 18:06, February 5, 2019 (UTC)
Don't add normal articles into the Category:Locations. That's the locations main category. It's only meant for other categories and articles that list/sort locations. GMRE (talk) 12:15, February 15, 2020 (UTC)
- Ah okay that makes sense. Thanks for letting me know. Pure Competizione (talk) 23:12, February 15, 2020 (UTC)
Not approved. It's so confusingly sorted that it makes no sense. Like the army truck is listed as a type of car and the police car is somehow in the same type as the rubber duck. There's probably more examples of this.
We can't even copy the rebel drop for this, because that too is completely pointlessly dumb. Like how it lists "vintage cars" and "modern cars" separately of the "sports cars", as if sports cars had no age and how there are two completely pointless types "drones" and "rebel support", which should be the same thing because they're both a type of an a.i.-controlled support.
I did use the Rebel drop as reference, since I'm assuming that's what players would use as reference and its what would be considered official.
Nevertheless, your word is final. Pure Competizione (talk) 19:18, March 22, 2020 (UTC)