If you want me to investigate something in either of the Just Cause games, just tell me. I'll get right on it.
Looking for something you don't see here? It may have been archived. Feel free to restart a topic if you believe it's necessary.
About your glitchEdit
- Actually he's PC. I've watched online broadcasts from him on Steam sometimes Anonymous230385 Any questions? Wanna talk? 22:26, April 13, 2016 (UTC)
- I can confirm that I play all three games on PC.
- --UsernamehereCustoms (talk) 22:57, April 13, 2016 (UTC)
- You can take the missions, I'll work on vehicles, NPCs, and weapons. --UsernamehereCustoms (talk) 12:40, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
It's not forbidden to keep it on your userpage, if you like the way it looks, or something, but it's not like someone else would edit your page. And if you suspect that someone has, then user pages also have the page history. GMRE (talk) 16:20, June 17, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm pretty much just too lazy to work on my page. I'll give it some work now. --UsernamehereCustoms (talk) 14:08, June 18, 2016 (UTC)
Add me on SteamEdit
- Done.--UsernamehereCustoms (talk) 15:40, August 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes I did. It took a year and a half and two failed attempts, but I managed it. Thanks for informing me that it can't be repeated, but I think I'm still going to at least log on and check the wiki every day, despite no badge-related incentive to do so. --UsernamehereCustoms (talk) 16:29, November 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Clearly forum pages do count. In fact, some days when I was rushed for time and only had less than sixty seconds, I'd edit my profile to add a letter and remove it. --UsernamehereCustoms (talk) 18:14, November 16, 2016 (UTC)