|quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Customs agents|
The Rebellion (really Rico, once one is delivered to one of Mario's garages)
|Top speed (km/h)||335 (no nitrous)|
400+ (with nitrous)
|Top speed (mph)||~205 (no nitrous)|
~248+ (with nitrous)
It's a 2-door, 2-seater supercar, based overall on the Saleen S5S Raptor Concept, with front-end hints from the W Motors Lykan Hypersport. The rear resembles something between a Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi R8, or a Porsche 918 Spyder. The rear window looks like most Koenigsegg cars.
The pre-launch Rebel drop description said: "Who knew environmentalism could look this good? With a top-end speed of 330 km/h plus, the Verdeleon 3 makes gas look like fossil fuel."
The final rebel drop description says: "Only a handful of these eco-friendly supercars were ever imported. All were confiscated by jealous custom agents, hidden away in remote warehouses and forgotten."
Very fast with a normal maximum speed of 330 km/h and 400+ km/h with nitrous, given a long enough straight. It has a slower acceleration than the Mugello Farina Duo, making it harder to reach its top speed. Compared to the Mugello Vistosa, it has a slight increase in power.
- Three of them are in a hangar at N 40 49.145 E 5 42.550. The hangar is located in northern Montana, a little to the north along the road from the Falco Maxime: Centcom gate. This is the same warehouse that is the target of the Snowy Peak Blast Crash Bomb challenge.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via rebel drop.
- As voted by fans in the 2017 poll from February 22nd - September 18th, this car has the second best engine sound of all JC3 cars.
- The only known spawn location of this car and the number of them that spawn (3 of them) likely reflects the rebel drop description, as only 3 of them spawn, and they can only be found in a remote warehouse.
- The Mugello logo can be found on the car, indicating the car is in fact a Mugello product, despite not having the word "Mugello" in its name.
- The engine sounds similar to that found in a Lamborghini Gallardo, Sesto Elemento and Huracán, indicating that the engine is most likely a V10.
- Even in the description it says "Only a handful of these eco-friendly super-cars were ever imported", indicating that Mugello is not a Medician company, or that the factories are located elsewhere.
- It shares its top sustainable speed with the Mugello Vistosa. However, the Vistosa itself can reach a maximum land speed of 366 km/h, bested only by the CS7 Thunderhawk. This has lead to the belief that, if the Verdeleon 3 shares its top sustainable speed with the Vistosa, the Verdeleon 3 may be able to do what the Vistosa failed to do - reach 370 km/h on land.
- The pre-launch description indicates that this vehicle is powered by something unusual, but the later description leaves it unclear what exactly makes this car "eco-friendly". It might even mean "economy friendly". It is also possible that this vehicle is a hybrid vehicle, similar to the real world Porsche 918.
- You can hear what sounds like an electric motor at low speeds, indicating that it has a hybrid power-train.
- This car was succeeded by the Verdeleon Eco in Just Cause 4
- "Verde leon" translates from Spanish to 'green lion' in English, a nod to the eco-friendly nature of the car.