| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Settlement in Medici|
|Type||Military power station|
|Coordinates||N 40 40.435|
E 5 44.190
|Missions that take place here||None|
According to the in-game map: "A 600 year-old vineyard was flattened, and the military power plant of Vis Electra was built in two months by prison labor. To this day, nobody knows where its power goes, or how many political prisoners are entombed within its foundations."Vigilator Nord.
Before knowing about the use of prisoners during its construction, Rico estimated that the construction must have taken 3 to 4 months. In reality, a base of this size would've probably taken at least half a year.
- 2 Circuit Breakers.
- 1 Core Electrical Unit.
- 14 Fuel Tanks.
- 2 Satellite Dishes.
- 5 Transformers.
- 2 Turbine Blocks with 4 turbines each (8 turbines in total).
- CS Baltdjur - summoned as backup.
- Stria Obrero.
- Urga Szturm 63A.
- Urga Ogar 7 V8.
- Urga Postolka.
- Weimaraner W3 (Weimaraner post-liberation).
- Vis Electra is the one of the six settlements and the first military base Rico has to liberate to progress the game. The five other settlements are: the 3 regional central command bases (Cima Leon: Centcom, Corda Dracon: Centcom and Falco Maxime: Centcom), Manaea and Guardia Alpha. However, the story would make little sense if only these bases would be taken over.
- It plays a very significant role in the plotline for the mission The Secret of Vis Electra, as it powers the FOW at the CentCom base at Cima Leon
- Its role as a power plant is shared with only one other military base in Medici: Alte Potentia.
Completion of the base (or at least, some of it) is from 7:30 - 11:10